Terms and Conditions
1. These are the terms and conditions for Popalicious Cake Pops (referred to as “we”, “us”, and “our”). If you place an order with us, these terms and conditions will apply.
B Your Order
2. Your Order will have a Completion Date. This will either be the collection date, delivery date or postal date for your Order. We will confirm the Completion Date at the time you place your order, or as soon as we can after that.
C Deposit and Payments
3. If your Order is placed more than 2 weeks before the Completion Date, a deposit of 25% is required at the time of booking. Full cleared payment of the balance is then required 2 weeks prior to the Completion Date.
If your Order is placed less than 2 weeks before the Completion Date, full payment must be made within 1
working day of your Order.
All payments made are non-refundable.
In the event that a payment is not made within the periods specified in this section, we will not be under
any obligation to fulfil your Order. If you cancel your Order less than 2 weeks before the Completion Date, you are still required to make full payment of your Order.
D Alterations and Changes to your Order
4. Any proposed changes to the design and/or quantity of your Order must be requested in writing not less than 7
days before the Completion Date. Whilst we will do our utmost to accommodate your request, we cannot
guarantee that we will be able to do so.
We will not be able to accommodate any requests to change the design and/or quantity of your Order which are
received less than 7 days before the Completion Date.
Any proposed changes to the design and/or quantity of a Wedding Order must be requested in writing not less than\21 days before the Completion Date. Whilst we will do our utmost to accommodate your request,
we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
We will not be able to accommodate any requests to change the design and/or quantity of a Wedding Order which
are received less than 21 days before the Completion Date.
E Collection and Delivery Charges
5. If you choose to collect your Order, we will not be held liable to any damage to your Order once it has left the
premises. A signature will be required upon collection.
We do charge a small fee for delivery should you request us to deliver your order outside a 10 mile radius of
F Non edibles and fresh flowers
6. Our displays sometimes contain non edible items such as diamantes, ribbons, cocktail sticks, wired sugarcraft
flowers etc. If non edible items are included in your Order, we will highlight these to you prior to collection/
Please note that some flowers are not suitable for use on cakes as decorations. Please ask your florist for advice if you are ordering flowers for your Order. We shall not be liable for for contamination to your Order which may arise from the use of toxic/unsuitable flowers.
G Storage of your Order
7. Your Order is baked freshly to order to ensure it is fresh for the date of your event. Cake pops ordered on sticks
last between 3-4 weeks in normal UK conditions. We cannot guarantee their quality if they are consumed after
this date. Cake Pops displayed as towers and which do not contain sticks will last for 3-4 days.
refrigerate your Order as this will cause condensation to occur and cause any sugar flowers to dissolve
leave your Order in direct hot summer sunlight as this will cause your Order to melt
leave your Order in extreme cold conditions as this may crack your Order
leave your Order outside overnight (in a marquee for example) as cold/heat causes condensation which will
affect your Order
Keep your Order in a cool dry place, away from extremes of heat, until required
H Hire of our Cake Pop Stands
8. A deposit is required should you wish to hire our cake pop stands. You should ensure the utmost care is taken
of these stands. Should the cake pop stand be returned damaged, we reserve the right to withhold the full
amount of the deposit.
I Postal Orders
Should you chose to have your Order posted we use Royal Mail Standard First Class. For urgent orders and, for
an additional charge, we use Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm. We obtain Proof of Posting for all
our Orders. We are not liable for any Orders after they have been handed to Royal Mail or which maybe misplaced by Royal Mail.
9. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to any party for any loss or for any indirect or consequential
loss arising under or in connection with your Order. Our total liability we may have in law shall be limited to the
value of your Order.